Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays with these special Christmas wishes for friends and family! This time of year is really wonderful and magical even in Corona times.
Christmas is a time of good spirits and traditions. A tradition is merry Christmas greetings . The spirit of giving, expressions of love and gratitude, and celebration of life make Christmas a very special time of the year.
Even if you’re not a Christian, we can all enjoy the spirit of giving, which is really what this season is about. It’s the season to be happy. The practice of wishing others all the best this Christmas, whether it’s with Christmas greeting cards, Christian Christmas wishes, Merry Christmas pictures, or Christmas Eve wishes, helps bring a sense of special joy at this time of year.
Meaningful Christmas greetings
- May your Christmas be merry and your celebration full of gifts and love. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas can be many things or very special, but the only thing I wish for at this time is the best for you. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- I wish you every success in everything you do. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- I wish you all the best that life can bring you, Merry Christmas and a year full of blessings.
- I hope you wake up like a kid on Christmas morning. Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year!
- It’s the special season! I wish you a wonderful Christmas with many memories that you will cherish. Merry Christmas wishes you…
- I wish you health, love and happiness, Merry Christmas and good news. Happy New Year!
- I wish you a Merry Christmas, good health and good luck.
- The Christmas season is full of magic, gifts, carols and joyful celebrations. Have the best Christmas of all.
- Bells are ringing everywhere and Santa Claus is on his way, peace reigns over the snowy land on this special Christmas day!
- All I want for Christmas is you, dear. May we celebrate the holidays together hand in hand year after year. Merry Christmas dears.
Christmas greetings for the family
- I am so happy that you have become such a wonderful person. I’m a proud father. Merry Christmas my angel.
- Merry Christmas my son. Thank you for being the greatest gift of my life.
- Merry Christmas to the Best Parents. Thank you for filling my childhood with joy, joy and Christmas cheer.
- Merry Christmas to my brothers. We may argue and disagree at times, but at least we understand each other under the Christmas tree!
- Merry Christmas mom and dad. Thank you for making this possible. I always have fond memories of my childhood at this time of year.
- Christmas isn’t the same when I’m not with my family. And even though we’re separated this year, the memory of all those Christmases past keeps me in a good mood.
- I couldn’t ask for a better family. Thank you for giving me something I am so grateful for.
Christmas greetings for friends
- Merry Christmas my friend, thanks for all the joy you spread! Happy New Year, may you have joy all year round.
- What I cherish most this Christmas is your friendship. Merry Christmas friend!
- Merry Christmas my friend, I tell you what you are, you are as beautiful as an angel, as bright as a star.
- Christmas comes once a year and thanks to friends like you, I’m filled with joy!
- Merry Christmas dear, a healthy, prosperous and happy new year.
- When I count the blessings in my life, I count you twice!
Christmas greetings for friends at a distance
- “Even though we are apart, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.”
- “Let’s make a Christmas video call. I’ll bring the cocoa!”
- “We may not be able to swing around the Christmas tree together, but I will decorate the halls in your honor.”
- “We may not be together on Christmas morning, but you will always be in my heart.”
- “I wish we could be together this Christmas season, but I send you well wishes.”
- “I miss you more this Christmas season.”
- “I may not be there, but you are truly on my mind and in my heart this holiday season. Merry Christmas!”
Christmas greetings in a difficult time
- “The best wishes you can find at this dark time.”
- “We are always here for you if you need any help during this holiday.”
- “I hope the holidays provide an opportunity to rest and recharge.”
- “I wish you love and light in this difficult time.”
- “Sending you strength, love and peace this holiday season.”
- “You’ve had enough challenges this year. I wish you peace and hope this Christmas and a new year full of better days.”
Hat mir gut geholfen. Danke.
Es freut uns, dass wir Ihnen weiterhelfen konnten.